Sec+ coming up!

atype77atype77 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
My co-worker introduced me to this site today. It seems to be full of helpful users. I'm scheduled to take my sec+ exam next fri 1/25. Kinda nervous even though I've been studying for over 6 months...Oh well, gotta stay focused and positive!

icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Best of luck! Welcome to TE.
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Welcome to TE and good luck on the test. :)
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Welcome to the forums and good luck on your exam next Friday. Feel free to post questions on anything that isn't clear.
  • atype77atype77 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Darril! I got your book thru the Kindle app yesterday! Great book! So far I've been doing great with the practice questions! Also good to see you're here locally in Va Beach! I'll let you know how it goes next Friday! Thanks!
  • haseebkhanhaseebkhan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Fellows,

I am also taking the exam on January 23. I have been studying for this course for the last 4 weeks and very positive to pass it.
    I have no previous experience in IT. Wish me luck for the exam.