Options

Just Passed 70-480 .. thanks

fakhruldeenfakhruldeen Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi
It's my first post here and it's dedicated to thank you all here in Tech Exams forums specially RobertKaucher for the wonderful resources he has posted in this thread for 70-480 exam " programming in HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript ".
it's my first IT cert. and didn't use any other materials except those posted here and training videos posted on microsoft website as a quick revision days before the exam .. I was very worried that those materials are not enough but the exam itself was not that hard after all (if you were making your living developing websites and studied for it well "as usually expected")
scored 940 in about 1 hour and extra few minutes out of 2 hours time limit for the exam .. it would have been 40 minutes but had some problems in 5 questions that were confusing and yes I scored them right and lost those 60 points in other sections icon_rolleyes.gif
it's my first cert so I have to wait couple of days before receiving the welcome email but it's indicated already on prometric website that I've passed it .. yes that terrible website of prometric
.. and hopefully that's not violating the contract I've signed before taking the exam icon_confused.gif

Comments