Options

Most confusing question on Exam

hamm3rhamm3r Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
What was the most confusing question on the exam, practically word for word if you will?

Comments

• Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    I would not say this exam is confusing but rather think that the functions of system files of various OS and knowing differences of interface usage between different OS made me headache. And also the files that are used to boot 9x and 2k OS made my mind spinning for quite some time.
  • Options
    huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here's a question from some practice exam.

A customer complains that Windows 9x frequently reports KERNEL32.DLL errors.
    To solve this delete the_________ and reboot: it will recreate itself?

B. KERNEL32.DLL.
    C. Win386.swp file.

Now I have different sources telling me its to delete the swp file, and another its the kernel. But the kernel does not recreate itself. Any1 have the answer for sure? Is it reliant on the OS?
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    hamm3r wrote:
    What was the most confusing question on the exam, practically word for word if you will?
    that would be violating the NDA.
    witty comment
  • Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The answer should be:

c. Upgrade your system ya cheap a$$ :)
  • Options
    Matt_SmiMatt_Smi Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    huzzx wrote:
    Here's a question from some practice exam.

A customer complains that Windows 9x frequently reports KERNEL32.DLL errors.
    To solve this delete the_________ and reboot: it will recreate itself?

B. KERNEL32.DLL.
    C. Win386.swp file.

Now I have different sources telling me its to delete the swp file, and another its the kernel. But the kernel does not recreate itself. Any1 have the answer for sure? Is it reliant on the OS?

The correct answer would be delete the swap file, you are right the kernel will not recreate itself.
  • Options
    hamm3rhamm3r Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    as in a question you may have found on a practice test, that may help for the exam, since im taking it today.

good day to you people