CCNP after two and a half years!

mathelizemathelize Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys, I passed my Tshoot today and as a result became a CCNP. I'll now be moving on to CCNA VOICE. Voice is where my heart is. I do asterisk installation for small businesses, so I'd like to pursue voice up to CCIE. The advice is to start from CCNA voice, which I'm going to do. I'll book it for a two months time and start practicing right away. I have access to any equipment I need without limit.
In my Lab
I have access to any cisco equipment I need

Comments

• MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on your NP!! Good luck with your voice studies, that's awesome that you have access to any equipment you need.
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • prtechprtech Member Posts: 163
    Congrats and good luck with VOICE!
    If at first you do succeed, try something harder.
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    congrats and good work
  • CorzaCorza Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats and best of luck on your next endeavours !
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • 7of97of9 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :D
    Working on Security+ study, then going back to re-do my Cisco Certs, in between dodging moose and riding my Harley
  • malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the CCNP.....it took me around the same amount of time and its a great feeking when you get it.

Good luck with the voice track
  • llllvllllllllvllll Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats mate. icon_thumright.gif
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Contgrats and good luck on voice!
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congrats. Reminds me that I haven't passed an 'NP exam since ROUTE last May ... I don't want to necessarily follow the 2.5 year pattern :D
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Prog SnobProg Snob Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you! icon_cheers.gif

I always have to ask. What did you use to study?
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck !
  • WiseWunWiseWun Member Posts: 285
    Congrats. Why didn't you go for NP VOICE or did you just started doing asterisk?
    "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson