What is this reputation thing given to members in this site?

palitpalit Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got 2 reputations ..one says 'ridiculous' (which was ridiculous indeed !!)and the other one says you have earned 7 points..can anyone throw some light??

Comments

• fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    under the member's name and info on the left of each post, there's a little star like button. you can give rep and leave a comment for that person when you do. i think the viewing of rep is turned off here at TE though so i'm not sure there's much point other than to read nice comments once in awhile lol
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i think it serves as this forums 'like' button
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    FAQ about TE forums are here including explanation of reputation - Setting and Profile Features

The member's reputation is the series of green bullets under their avatar. The more bullets, the higher reputation.
  • fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    paul78 wrote: »
    FAQ about TE forums are here including explanation of reputation - Setting and Profile Features

The member's reputation is the series of green bullets under their avatar. The more bullets, the higher reputation.

winner. thanks for the info
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
This discussion has been closed.