Options

Didn't do as well as I should have

theBardtheBard Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
668... failed 07/30/03 oh well back to studying more, I think I thought too hard on some stuff, overall though a beast of a test.

On a positive note I did pass the IT Project + the same day. I took it with no prep other than OJT and passed it with flying colors.

Maybe I need to quit studying... lol
The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils, The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted--
Shakespeare

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My condolences, but unfortunately the first time fail % is rather too high for this exam.

What were your study materials?
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    theBardtheBard Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    a sybex and tcats free pdf, I think I'll go ahead and pony up the cash for the full version before trying again
    The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
    Is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils, The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
    And his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted--
    Shakespeare
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For sure. The full pdf is like a different publication and has been revised lots as he gats a grip on what Comptia is looking for. If you can afford the bucks I would strongly suggest CBT Nuggets as well.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007