Odom ICND1 book Chapter 10, CDP struggle?

BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
Afternoon,

Struggling to grasp this chapter. Got a few questions wrong at the beginning of the chapter but its probably the only chapter that I'm stressing on.

what do you guys think?

any material i can look at that helps clear this up? I understand the chapter but for some reason struggle with the questions asked in the box.

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Have you watched any videos?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
    which cbt nugget video covers CDP?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    INE.com has a free CCNA web series. One of the videos is labeled as "Cisco Discovery Protocol". Check it out, I am sure it will clear up alot of things
  • boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There are quite a few videos on Youtube regarding CDP as well.
  • fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Beany wrote: »
    which cbt nugget video covers CDP?

The ICND1 CBTNuggets has a video on CDP, i think its the next to last one in the series. But like FloOz mentioned, there's a free INE video on it as well
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
    how do you play a video on ine.com? i went to the CDP video but no idea how to play it.

i registered as a member
    FloOz wrote: »
    INE.com has a free CCNA web series. One of the videos is labeled as "Cisco Discovery Protocol". Check it out, I am sure it will clear up alot of things

when i click on the CDP video it says 'ACCESS TO VIDEO IS RESTRICTED'. Doesnt play, why?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No idea. I just went to the site and was able to watch it. I am not even a member there
  • bushwackbushwack Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try their Youtube Channel.
    Make your Passion your Profession
  • ntheonentheone Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□