INE CCNA Videos

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
Afternoon guys,
I just signed up for the ine CCNA free videos. I was wondering what anyone's thoughts were ? Were they good videos or was there something better?
I have watched Jeremy Cioara's CBT from CBT nuggets they were pretty good.

Let me know what you think ?
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yah INE's vids are awesome. I would definitely recommend watching them.
  • Prog SnobProg Snob Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I wish I had discovered them while I was studying for my CCNA. I think out of all the video series I have watched, they have been the most informative. I am using them for my CCNP studying and I still use them to go back to refamiliarize myself with CCNA material.
  • goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    INE Videos are free. I watch these when I am having problems understanding a subject.

Jeremy Cioara's and Bryant videos at CBT Nuggets are great as well its just that you have to pay for them ?

Would use CBT NUggets in a heartbeat.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • DiggsDiggs Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have only watched the INE videos but was very impressed with the quality and the amount of information contained within.

Can't personally speak of CBT Nuggets CCNA videos but from what I've read on these forums the consensus is they're a fair bit more entertaining but don't go into quite as much depth as the INE videos.
  • Prog SnobProg Snob Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Diggs wrote: »
    Have only watched the INE videos but was very impressed with the quality and the amount of information contained within.

Can't personally speak of CBT Nuggets CCNA videos but from what I've read on these forums the consensus is they're a fair bit more entertaining but don't go into quite as much depth as the INE videos.

That is exactly how it is with CBT Nuggets. I watch them for a brush up on a topic and the humor. :)