Options

Taking CISSP Feb 12

BundimanBundiman Member Posts: 201
I have been using bootcamp videos from infosec and CBT nuggets and scoring in the 90% range on the pratice test that come with the All in one CISSP book sixth edition form Shon Harris. Will I be ok on the exam? I plan on rereading the domains I am weak at is there anything I should be doing?

Thanks
Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Start Date: Apr 1st, 2013)
Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Completed: Apr 25t, 2014)

Comments

• Options
    HumbeHumbe Member Posts: 202
    I did the InfoSec bootcamp in Colorado Springs back in November. It helped quite a bit (at least with some of the concepts). After that I spent around 2 weeks on CCCure doing tests and I averaged over 85% and sometimes over 95% on some of the domains.

I passed the exam a couple of weeks ago and even thought it was hard, after training myself with questions using ISC2 wording it made it quite easier for me.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I've only been studying for 10 days now. The cccure should be the extra I need. Thanks
  • Options
    Humble how did you train using their wording?
  • Options
    I am down to five days left until I take the exam. I have been scoring in the 90's on the cccure.org test exams. Hopefully I have learned enough in the past two weeks to pass the exam.
  • Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    You need atleast 105% CCCure to pass.

Kidding. Make sure to keep working on your notes. That's a high score but isn't assured victory. All I can say without breaking NDA is that the CCCure questions are ~vastly~ different than real world.
  • Options
    I have made sure to check the box to have it ask me questions I havent seen before. That way it forces me to think about the concepts and not remember a answer from a question I have seen before.