CBT Nuggets now $99 a month

antielvisantielvis Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
CBT Nuggets now $99 a month.

Nice to see this option open up. My opinion is that most times it's money well spent.

Comments

• geek4godgeek4god Member Posts: 187
    Very nice.. now to just time it write so I minimize the amount of months I have to buy!
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Definitely getting in on this - Thanks
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does this only give you access to certain portions of it or does it also include their CISSP, CCNA and MS courses?
  • crashdumpcrashdump Banned Posts: 134
    Are people able to download? DRM restrictions?
  • holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    pretty sure you can't legally download the videos.
  • antielvisantielvis Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There is an option to download the videos but I haven't tried. I do find their iPad app annoying. It seems to cut off the nugget around the 33 minute mark.
  • emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    Good price. I'd get it but i'm stuck on my unlimited safari subscription. Too much content icon_study.gif
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Do they still do CD's ? I am not always at a spot where I can stream ?
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • antielvisantielvis Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, but the CD's cost more. For 99 bucks a month you get access to stream the entire library but you cannot download or save them. The amount of stuff you can watch is just amazing to be honest. For me it's like being a kid in a candy store (or better yet, an adult in a liquor store with a pocket full of money).
  • About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I might jump on this. Thanks for the info.
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    Looks like Trainsignal followed suit for half the price. Though I'm not a fan of their new website.

Pricing & Signup | TrainSignal
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The only problem with that is that I don't like the limited course selection that Transignal has as opposed to CBT Nuggets
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The Trainsignal one has some of the more advanced vSphere videos that I once passed up, but I might reconsider at $49 for a month.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plus trainsignal allows for offline viewing. That's pretty sweet!!
    Thanks QHalo!
    God deserves my best