I have joined the CCNP club!

MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi everyone

I passed my TSHOOT exam with a score of 1000 and am now a CCNP!:) after one year of hard study I am so happy to pass this and be able to finally rest knowing that it has paid off and it has really been worth it despite my intial concerns over not having my own equipment.I found there were other excellent methods such as gns3 and proctor labs for rack rentals.

The study methods I used for the TSHOOT were doing lots of labs and reading a couple of chapter of How to master CCNP TSHOOT. I had cbt nuggets tshoot at my disposal but didn't use these in the end.I also used Boson's TSHOOT which is much harder than the real exam in my opinion although the topology is different (slightly).Knowing the exam topology helped massively as in the exam I didn't have to refer to it so thank you for giving me advice about this and I think a few of you mentioned Kevin Wallace's vids which were very helpful so thank you again.
From the A+ to CCNP in 23 months! i have exceeded any expectations of myself and gone further than I ever dreamed in this. YATTA!!!!!!!!
I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    MrXpert wrote: »
    From the A+ to CCNP in 23 months!

That says it all right there.

Big whooping CONGRATULATIONS!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job! That's amazing progress.

Remember, rest is for the dead. Start on that CCIE R&S written and lab ;)
    :twisted:
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    1000?! Impressive. I've scored a couple of perfect Microsoft exams but NEVER a Cisco exam.

Very nice work. Stay at it and congrats!
  • MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot!:) i could never have achieved this without all your help, advice and the encouragment to keep going. I am now going to work on my CWNA (been wanting to do this for a long time) and then onto the lovely CCIE.
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • union122union122 Member Posts: 41 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads,, are you working as an engineer ? just curious
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @MrXpert - congratulations! Your hard work has paid off! You are an inspiration to us all! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    A+ to CCNP in 23 months is very impressive and shows your drive. Are you able to do CCNP level stuff at work now? I'm not at that level yet in the NOC where I'm at, but I can converse with the higher engineers when they start talking configs and they see my knowledge is there so that's cool.

Congrats again man, and good luck on your next ones!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
  • Hatch1921Hatch1921 Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Big congrats!! I start down the rabbit hole this August... should be a blast :)

Congrats again,
    Hatch
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Amazing achievement, congrats!And all that in 23 months, fantastic.Did you have experience before starting or a chance to practice at work?
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.