Options

Intense School

Has anyone here attended Intense School? Someone made a comment about not attending boot camps, but I find the time away from work to be beneficial in the learning process.

RHCE Boot Camp. Dual Cert RHCSA/RHCE Training By Real RHCSA Certification Experts! | Intense School

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I've never attended this place, but on the subject of bootcamps I think they can be useful if used the right way. They are more like last minute cram sessions/refreshers rather than a learning experience. I wouldn't advise a bootcamp if you aren't already close to the level of passing the exam.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    brownwrapbrownwrap Member Posts: 549
    I have attended one school prior to getting certified. I read the book, actually two books, prior to the class. Attended the class. Returned, did more studying, and then finally took the test. As I said, I enjoyed being away from work, and having the quiet to study in. I was just wondering about this particular school. I am a slow learner, so the more I get exposed to something, the better it sinks in.
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Do a search on TE, I recall there being quite a few comments on it.
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs