You're hired!

Sosa79Sosa79 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I got the call a couple of days ago from a recruiter for a company called Qualxserv...anyone ever heard of them before? Anyway, they saw my resume on Monster and said they were looking for a tech with A+ certification in my area and if I would be interested, so I accepted :)

I realize its only part-time, but thats ok...just looking to get my foot in the door...going for the Net+ cert next and hope it can open up more opportunities down the road..

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sosa79 wrote:
    I realize its only part-time, but thats ok...just looking to get my foot in the door...going for the Net+ cert next and hope it can open up more opportunities down the road..
    Congratulations! :D

Sounds like you've got a good plan -- and a great attitude!

You got to be careful with those part-time jobs -- I took one a long time ago because it sounded like fun (after I got out of the military) -- next thing you know you're working full-time and its turned into a career. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new job! You're on your way!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Nice one :D
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    Sosa79 wrote:
    Congratulations! :D

Sounds like you've got a good plan -- and a great attitude!

You got to be careful with those part-time jobs -- I took one a long time ago because it sounded like fun (after I got out of the military) -- next thing you know you're working full-time and its turned into a career. :D

:D
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Congrats! Good luck as well