Options

ExamForce study guides

namanama Member Posts: 187
anyone heard of it? I wonder if its materials are good for exam preparation.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    ExamForce is one of our long time sponsors, who's been supporting TechExams.net for many years. Once every 2 or 3 months we have a special offer in our newsletter, allowing you to download several study guides or practice exams for free. So yeah, I heard of them ;)

icon_arrow.gifwww.examforce.com/customer/special4.php?sid=525
  • Options
    but do you have any idea why the link above displays outdated stuffs such as:
    N10-002 Network+
    220-221/222 A+
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    I use their practice exams I used it for Net+, CCNA, BSCI and BCMSN and find them a very good test engine that includes a study guide.

The Exam tester was much better than Boson in my opinion but then again my work pays for it all so I cant say about value for money.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    nama wrote:
    N10-002 Network+
    220-221/222 A+
    Because we (TechExams.net and ExamForce) haven't closed a new deal yet, but we will soon, and that means we'll be offering some updated free stuff.

As Wildfire mentioned, their full-blown test engine includes a studyguide (exam cram, exam cram 2, or Que) in PDF format, which you can access from within the test engine. If I remember correctly, that study guide is not included, nor partly, in the free versions.
  • Options
    nama wrote:
    N10-002 Network+
    220-221/222 A+
    Because we (TechExams.net and ExamForce) haven't closed a new deal yet, but we will soon, and that means we'll be offering some updated free stuff.

As Wildfire mentioned, their full-blown test engine includes a studyguide (exam cram, exam cram 2, or Que) in PDF format, which you can access from within the test engine. If I remember correctly, that study guide is not included, nor partly, in the free versions.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What ever you do, don't let them get your phone number. I have been hanging up on their sales people for about two years now.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:

hope you guys get the deals done. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    ajs1976 wrote:
    What ever you do, don't let them get your phone number. I have been hanging up on their sales people for about two years now.
    this is terrible, thanks for the advice. :D
  • Options
    MetaldaveMetaldave Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ajs1976 wrote:

Same here bro.... head wrecking.
  • Options
    Kevin.SmithKevin.Smith Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Damnit should have read more before clicking that stupid link!
    WIP: A+ Essentials
  • Options
    Damnit should have read more before clicking that stupid link!
    what do you mean? icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I registered for their free exams a while back using my work phone number. They called me about every two weeks trying to sell me stuff. They called one day when I was off and the person that answered gave them my cell number! Caller ID is a great thing. I does stop after a while, I haven't heard from them in quite some time.
  • Options
    medic wrote:
    I registered for their free exams a while back using my work phone number. They called me about every two weeks trying to sell me stuff. They called one day when I was off and the person that answered gave them my cell number! Caller ID is a great thing. I does stop after a while, I haven't heard from them in quite some time.
    this is to say nothing in this world is for "free". icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Kevin.SmithKevin.Smith Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I posted before because I gave them my cell number. But they havn't called me yet.
    WIP: A+ Essentials
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    medic wrote:
    I does stop after a while, I haven't heard from them in quite some time.

It starts to taper off. I hadn't gotten any calls for about 5 or 6 months and they called again the other day.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete