"You are a part of an elite group of highly trained.."!!!!!

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
My certificate arrived in the mail!!!!

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

What do you have on your plate next? Are you going to head for the CCNA, try your hand at some Windows certs, or perhaps something else?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Straight on to ICND2. Studying now. Goal is to take it in 3 months, around May16th. Then I have my eye on the CCNA-SP (service provider) cert. Thanks for asking!
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Nice, congrats and good luck on ICND2!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • palitpalit Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey,congrats..how many days did it take to reach you...did you create any login for tracking the status of the certification?I appeared and passed the ICND1 exam on the 8th of Feb.and am currently planning to move to a different location in 1-2 months time..so was just wondering whether there is any possibility of me receiving it before that as it says 6-8 weeks?
  • txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed the CCNA on FEB 8th and still havent received my cert. Palit, have you logged into Cisco's Certification Tracking System yet? If not then log in and you can set up all your info.
  • JasonITJasonIT Member Posts: 114
    I think both of mine took about 6 weeks. If you do move and miss it, you can order replacements from Cisco for $15 I believe.

J
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nicely done :)
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No pictures? I know how exciting it is to get certs in the mail. Well, I'll be right behind you soon getting mine. Well I'm sure you're already icon_study.gif for full CCNA now.
    I got mine today..appeared for the test on the 8th..took about 20 days to reach me..(YAYYYY!!!!)
  • MichaelPetermanMichaelPeterman Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Yea you need to sign up with the cert track system - and because I was under 18 when I passed my ICND 1 I had to submit a form via their support system (which they were really fast and nice BTW)
    https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisco&basechannel=integral7
    ^thats the Tracking system thing
  • WiseWunWiseWun Member Posts: 285
    "You are a part of an elite group of highly trained"

They said the same thing after I passed the CCNA. I guess the same will be repeated for CCNP and CCIE. SMH.
    "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson
  • CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Take that bad boy to a night club and wave it around. Chicks really dig the CCNA.
  • xzaxza Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ha I just pull out the certification card!
  • RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    Node Man wrote: »
    Straight on to ICND2. Studying now. Goal is to take it in 3 months, around May16th. Then I have my eye on the CCNA-SP (service provider) cert. Thanks for asking!

Awe, come on! Hit up the CCNP R&S then circle back to you specialty. hehe
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    Take that bad boy to a night club and wave it around. Chicks really dig the CCNA.

Yeah, they do until someone walks up and flashes their CCNP card. icon_silent.gif
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • WiseWunWiseWun Member Posts: 285
    ^^^yup, game over!
    "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, they do until someone walks up and flashes their CCNP card. icon_silent.gif

Then a CCIE rocks up with his Medal around his neck, arms full of ladies... club cannot even handle him right now.
    LOL....Being a CCIE is equivalent to being GOD is it ? :)
    dontstop wrote: »
    Then a CCIE rocks up with his Medal around his neck, arms full of ladies... club cannot even handle him right now.
  • NetworkDropoutNetworkDropout Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dontstop wrote: »
    This seriously just made my morning!
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This seriously just made my morning!

CCIE, Pretty Much.

hXBhU46.jpg