Pearson IT Practice Test My opinion

goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
Done with Cisco Net academy. Figured I Purchased Odom INDY1 official cert guide 3rd edition Hardcover for about $22. Definitely worth the price for a practice test.
INcludes

2 CCNA practice test, 2 indy1 practice test, and end of chp questions.

Long story short. no simulators just extremely hard diagram questions that make you think for about 5 minutes or longer. Very few easy questions asked.

Will let you know if it helps me pass indy 1
The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs

Comments

• jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    after doing the net academy shouldn't you be ready to do the test? just wondering I haven't done the net academy before.
  • goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't feel I'm ready yet.. This Weekend I discovered I need to get organized. Since I know what is going on hopefully ICND1 will help me get organized.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    I did Net Academy for 4 semesters at the local CC. It had a ton of value, and my instructor was easily one of the best teachers I've ever had. However it did not adequately prepare me to take the test right away. I took my ICND1 after finishing my third semester, and ICND2 about 4 months after finishing the Academy. During those times I looked specifically towards the exam blueprint to guide my studies, which I feel is the best way to do things after finishing up there.

Net Academy is fantastic for learning the fundamentals, and I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to get involved with Cisco, but it isn't necessarily sufficient to pass the test.