i got the job at circuit city... A+ tech

jacktheripper994465221jacktheripper994465221 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
sweet. i got the job at circuit city....

my A+ came in handy as well as my computer experience.

but mainly i realized you gotta apply at the right place at the right time..

or.. "knowing" someone

Comments

• kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! A good stepping stone.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • jacktheripper994465221jacktheripper994465221 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks... no more back breaking labor or under the table!!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!

Now its up to you to make the most of this opportunity.... and work on some more certifications and get a good recommendation from these guys so that you can plan your future escape. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • gone2toykogone2toyko Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cool! I also just got a job at Circuit City at the tech desk. Man, they are pretty disorganized, but the guys that work there are cool and friendly. It's great practice for my A+ studies, mainly the OS side of the test. I hope you like the job dude! Congrats!
  • Random21Random21 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks... no more back breaking labor or under the table!!

toast to that bro
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the new job. Good luck!
  • Kevin.SmithKevin.Smith Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Like we said man, you gotta keep at it, and make your hair look professional icon_wink.gif . Congratulations.
    WIP: A+ Essentials
  • jacktheripper994465221jacktheripper994465221 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    they guy that hired me said... my hairs fine just always keep it tied up. he said people have their own styles and hair cuts, etc. as long as it looks presentable then its ok having.
  • cool! now are you gonna stop whining?
  • Random21Random21 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cool! now are you gonna stop whining?

2nd toast to that! icon_lol.gif
  • PaperchaserPaperchaser Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sweet. i got the job at circuit city....

my A+ came in handy as well as my computer experience.

but mainly i realized you gotta apply at the right place at the right time..

or.. "knowing" someone
    Circuit CIty Frank Certified!! Buyeah..... Finally howz your beavis face!! Yeah hey thats great man. Taller buyeah........ Hey is Michael studying... I like to REad........Beaver Guy......Cecilia.......
    nevermind. ill just stop coming on this forum. i can see you all hate me. and you probably think im "emo"
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nevermind. ill just stop coming on this forum. i can see you all hate me. and you probably think im "emo"

I actually think the guy who just posted above you is more annoying then you ever were.

Seriously though, good luck with your new job. Use it as a gateway for experience and as mentioned before get some more certs as you work. If you stay with it I think you will be surprised how much more marketable you will be with experience and certs.
  • moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    burzumaske91 congratulations

don't worry burzumaske91 the world is a mean place your not emo , don't leave us.
  • strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think you can safely leave - you won't be missed. How many BS posts have you made in the last few months? Do you even have a job?

Hopefully Johan will kick you out soon. I am sure he can match a few user ids here and link them to you.

Then again, you have been slightly entertaining and amusing.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Hopefully Johan will kick you out soon

I dont normally jump in on these type of things but Id just like to say that its attitudes like yours that put people off joining other forums.

The reason I like this forum is its relaxed and friendly attitude. I have left other forums because I haven seen people constatnly hound people out and not give them the benefit of doubt! Sure some posts may have annoyed you and even me, The Guy has obviously been down on not getting a job and is now happy to share that he has got one.

So lets stop this bad attitude and let Johan make a judgement for himself.

Well done on your new job and good luck for the future [/quote]
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
    I actually think the guy who just posted above you is more annoying then you ever were.

AGREED! What did that even mean!??!?!

But, lets be nice. :D Yes, some people are not as hungry as they should be for any kind of experience. But maybe the experience of not having a job can be valuable experience in it's self.

Or maybe I'm just over tired.... icon_rolleyes.gif [/quote]
    BS - Computer Science
    MS - Computer Information Systems

I dont normally jump in on these type of things but Id just like to say that its attitudes like yours that put people off joining other forums.

The reason I like this forum is its relaxed and friendly attitude. I have left other forums because I haven seen people constatnly hound people out and not give them the benefit of doubt! Sure some posts may have annoyed you and even me, The Guy has obviously been down on not getting a job and is now happy to share that he has got one.

Yeah but this guy has been posting BS trying to put people off getting into IT altogether - he has posted some real crap over his time.

wildfire wrote:
    So lets stop this bad attitude and let Johan make a judgement for himself.

I only said 'hope'. I never asked him too.

I've said my bit about this guy. Go through his other threads if you can be bothered especially when he was netteaser. I'll ignore it from now on. I've wasted enough time.
    well 3rd day at circuit city.. first day and a half was just doing e-learning on the pcs in the back. being out on the floor is pretty boring just walking around but when you get to do tech work its pretty familiar stuff for me.

basically teh sales person sells a pc.. i set it up, activate windows, do windoiws update, uninstall old mcafee, put new mcafee... run msconfig etc etc... hopefully this weekend there is more tech work cuz the past 2 days at work theres been like 3 or 4 assignments .. but hey its pretty fun.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Someone has brought burzumaske91 to my attention earlier in a way I wasn't pleased with, but I checked his posts regardless, a PM was in order, which I did, and for now see no reason to spend more time on this. So please either ignore him or give him a chance to clean up his act.
    but hey its pretty fun.
    Well, that's the most important thing, and a job like that can be a good stepping stone.