Service Strategy intermediate exam.

videsh77videsh77 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone appeared for Service Strategy exam ? I am in UK till end of March'12 look fwd to study & clearoff this exam. Anyone can suggest me good online portal for its study & to appear for an exam ?

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Videsh

There are lots of good online education providers for Service Strategy - here are a few suggestions:

ITIL Training Zone (disclosure - my company)
    ITSM Solutions
    Mountainview

A google search will reveal more I'm sure.

Please be careful if you're buying a course before Jan 1 2012. As you might be aware, the ITIL books have been revised this year and Strategy has had the most changes. The exams switch over on Jan 1st 2012 to reflect the changes, so if you're buying a course online you need to make sure that your provider is delivering material that will prepare you for the exam on the date you wish to take it.

If you're planning on taking the exam before Jan 1 2012, you will be given material that reflects the old (2007) Service Strategy core volume.

I hope that makes sense but feel free to message me if not :)

Claire
  • hashimsaeedhashimsaeed Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    clair,

your site seems to be very interesting illustrating the ITIL video clips but would you know other sites that provide similar clips please?

Thanks
    Hashim
    Hi Hashim

Please can you tell me what sort of video clips you are looking for?

Thanks

Claire
    hi clair

i am looking for clips that concentrate the complete life cycle of ITIL intermediate/expert such as SS, SD, ST etc..

regards,
    hashim
    Hi Hashim

You will find lots of introdutions to ITIL on youtube - you can also try our www.freeitiltraining.com site which provides an overview of the full service lifecycle.

Kind regards

Claire
    Thank you,

Regards,
    Hashim