ever heard of CBT Nuggets?

harrellharrell Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey guys/gals -

I came up on a website that hosts all kinds of training videos (CISSP included). The pricing is very expensive, BUT there's a large library of videos of courses and topics that are interesting.

Are you all familiar with this site?

Comments

• BaackBaack Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I use CBT Nuggets every day
    Worth every penny if you ask me

I wouldnt use just them, but they really help when used in conjunction with a book or two

Right now I am using - viewing
    CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 with SY0-301, JK0-018 updates
    CompTIA Server+ SK0-003
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure 70-642

Good stuff
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Extremely well known here. Some products and trainers are better than others but overall an excellent resource. A similar company is TrainSignal.
  • harrellharrell Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wow... thanks guys for the responses. that really helped me...
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They still offer the 24 hour cram session cost - 24 bucks. It's what a lot of cost savvy individuals use as the icing for their studies. You'll need to talk to their customer service, however. It's not listed on the website without digging.

And yes. CBT nuggets is a very well recommended place for IT needs - just be aware that generally videos shouldn't be the only source material for certifications. It's a good high-level overview of the content and a great place to get the grasp of what's happening.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've used them for previous exams and cannot fault them. They are expensive but well worth it in my opinion.
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • jackleejacklee Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Legitimate CBT Nuggets web site doesn't provide CISSP training any more. But if you have an old one, do watch it. It's worth.
  • CISPhDCISPhD Member Posts: 114
    Not sure why you aren't seeing the CISSP nuggets, but I just accessed them yesterday and today without issue.

Linked here: (ISC)2 Security CISSP Video Training Online | CBT Nuggets