CLeared A+ OS

crazy_sandcrazy_sand Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
ha!!just passed the a+ OS...but i was disgusted abt my score-just 660...anyways pass is a pass...A+ core is the next...is it difficult icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!

Most who take the OS feel that is more difficult than the Core exam.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • JimehbooJimehboo Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats

I took the A+ Hardware first, and thought it was pretty easy if you have experience. I will be taking the A+ O/S very soon, and I have spent more time studying for the O/S then the hardware.

Good Luck
  • underpargolferunderpargolfer Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D

Don't be disgusted with that score. A lot of real good techs went into that room and came out short of 660.

I know how you feel. You work hard, get yourself well prepared. Get 100% on the practice exams, then go to the test site and get several questions wrong. icon_mad.gif It happens to all but the very lucky. These tests are tricky. The OS and the Core, both.

Just keep doing what what you've been doing and it'll work out.

Good Luck. icon_cool.gif
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Great job on the pass! Truly, a pass is in fact a pass. The Core exam in my opinion was substantially easier than the OS portion. Make sure you memorize your IRQs, as well as various printer facts. Don't forget the technotes on this site!
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • czar74czar74 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulation

just passed my os it was harder than what i though but moved on
    getting ready for my n+