core exam

Skoula67Skoula67 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys just wanted an opinion on a test score if you scored 473 is that a decent score to work on to pass the exam

Comments

• fadeonefadeone Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    473/900? If thats what you got without studying I suggest you grab a book, read through, do some practice tests and take the test. The minimum passing score for A+ is lik 505 or 515.

Good luck!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Skoula67 wrote:
    Hey guys just wanted an opinion on a test score if you scored 473 is that a decent score to work on to pass the exam

Is 473 a decent score to work on?

Well since it is a failing score, I'd think the only thing left would be to work on it or find something more to your liking.

Get a bit more practice, go over the objectives and try again. You're not that far off from a pass, but Pass or Fail isn't the objective (IMO), it's more about knowing your material in real life.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?