Passed today, 836

Sheldon SuSheldon Su Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been visiting here for one month. Am I leaving. icon_confused.gif: yes icon_sad.gif Security + (The test) is about uncertainty. Be aware of vague questions. Here is an example, what does digital signature satisfy? authentication or data integrity? You only have one correct answer.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sheldon Su wrote:
    Been visiting here for one month. Am I leaving. icon_confused.gif: yes icon_sad.gif Security + (The test) is about uncertainty. Be aware of vague questions. Here is an example, what does digital signature satisfy? authentication or data integrity? You only have one correct answer.
    Hum... CIA.... authentication -- my final answer.

Took me a few seconds to realize, until I reread the subject -- CONGRATULATIONS! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Kevin.SmithKevin.Smith Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    On the test you go with the answer that is MOST correct. But you passed so you don't have to worry I guess. Congratulations.
    WIP: A+ Essentials
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Congrats Well done :D
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    Sheldon Su wrote
    Here is an example, what does digital signature satisfy? authentication or data integrity? You only have one correct answer

Ok, I am taking this thing on April 7, so let's see, Digital Signatures are all about secure delivery, so I would assume data integrity?

That is a good question.

Here is a nice down to earth page on digital signatures I found
    http://www.youdzone.com/signature.html
    To protect and to serve(r)...
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    cairtaker wrote:
    Sheldon Su wrote
    Here is an example, what does digital signature satisfy? authentication or data integrity? You only have one correct answer

Ok, I am taking this thing on April 7, so let's see, Digital Signatures are all about secure delivery, so I would assume data integrity?

That is a good question.

Here is a nice down to earth page on digital signatures I found
    http://www.youdzone.com/signature.html

Just wanted to say thanks for the link!
    Also I was leaning towards integrity as well.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Great link on digital signatures, thanks!!

I'm taking this test tomorrow morning, so I'll see if I can get a decent score.