Exam booked for 3/7 and I'm gonna smoke it!

xzaxza Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Studying for this was a lot easier than the CCENT and even then I think I went overboard on the reading/video training.

Of course, used Darril's book (Kindle version). Practice questions seem a lot easier than then ccent practice questions I've used in the past.

It's like, the practice questions I've seen, if there's an answer I don't know I can easily eliminate the blatantly wrong answers. This is what I think makes it a much less rigorous exam.

So I think reading the book and taking notes in addition to the practice questions has prepared me enough to get this outta the way. Then I'll jump back into cisco mode and complete the ICND 2 by the time my cisco net acad voucher expires in June.
I got so burnt out on cisco studying for the ccent that i took a security+ break once i passed it.

..Now I'm ready for cisco again! icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• TheMontuTheMontu Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope you do smoke it!

I'm looking to schedule my test today.

good luck.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Good luck. We're looking forward to seeing your post saying you passed!
  • xzaxza Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck montu and thanks Darril
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Good luck xza, it looks like you are on the right track. I took it fairly recently and you are correct in the assumption that there will be answers that have nothing to do with the question but this involves understanding the question in the first place (to an extent) so as long as you know the material (it's not very deep) you should be fine.
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    good luck! ive just begun studies with darril's book!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
    thanks ya'll. I only studied for like 4 weeks. chapter a day with review questions and then reviewed crypto again. practice exams and reviewing notes too of course.
  • jalilayedjalilayed Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Good luck, mine is on the 25 March!!
    awesome, thanks! good luck to you too!

I'm all fired up. I want this cert!

gotta add to that resume!
    840 passed, should have studied crypto more thoroughly though!
  • TechChica2012TechChica2012 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job man congrats I got mine this Monday I've been studying like a mad man
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • TechChica2012TechChica2012 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck danny I follow after you a few days later..... I'm studying for hours on end.
    Thank you all and especially Darril!

Indeed, ICND 2 time!