Difference in Eric Conrad Cissp Study Guide First Edition and Second Edition

leyashleyash Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi ,

Is there any major difference in Eric Conrad Cissp Study Guide First Edition and Second Edition.

I have the first edition and wondering if I should spend the money on buying the Second edition.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Ash

Comments

• wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The 1st edition was my primary study source for me. Passed in Nov of 2012. I don't think there is a lot of difference.
  • ssehgssehg Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you have not buy the latest edition.
    Best of Luck.
  • leyashleyash Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ssehg wrote: »
    If you have not buy the latest edition.
    Best of Luck.

Sorry ssehg..are you telling me to buy the second edition or not to buy it..your comment is unclear.icon_exclaim.gif
  • moyondizvomoyondizvo Member Posts: 155
    leyash wrote: »
    Sorry ssehg..are you telling me to buy the second edition or not to buy it..your comment is unclear.icon_exclaim.gif

Do you already have the 1st edition Conrad book? If you do, use it as it is still a useful and valid resource. However if you don't have it and are debating on which edition book to buy, buy the 2nd edition book. I believe that is what was being said above.

However you have already stated that you have the 1st edition book so use that and save yourself the money :)
  • swildswild Member Posts: 828
    According to amazon, the 2nd ed is 28 pages longer. Not much to worry about. Also found these practice questions from the first edition: Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Certification

Looked at Conrad's blog; not much information there.
  • leyashleyash Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for replying..