Finally...

danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
After 10 long years...I have another certification... I passed my Security+ Exam! 900/900! Thank you, all of you on this forum for your guidance and wisdom, especially Darril Gibson your book was a tremendous help, breaking it down so people can understand. It's not going to take another 10 years as I really want to enter the security field, I am looking to do my C|EH, CISSP, CCENT/CCNA one of those next, maybe start studying next week. Right now my head is still spinning. I will post more about the simulations from the exam on Darril's blog. Thanks again all. icon_cheers.gif
I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats on the score!!!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thank you webgeek! it feels good to add another credential to my profile here on the forum as well as my resume :D
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Congrats danny069! Good luck on your future studies.
    Thank you Isud00d I appreciate it!
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. Good luck on your next adventure, whatever you choose.
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    Thanks everyone I couldn't have done it without your support!
  • fire692fire692 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Very nice Danny069!!! Congrats!!!!