Options

PASSED Network+ : 825 !!!!! NEXT UP???

cipher2004cipher2004 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to thank everyone who subscribes to TechExams because through you i was able to find the right study material to pass this exam!!! A+, N+ down... though i am looking for some advice as to where to proceed after this... do i go into Microsoft, or do i go straight to CCNA... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif

I guess that all depends on what your current job role is and/or where you are aiming to be in the next year or two?
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • Options
    VikingSeanVikingSean Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I'm taking it in May. Can you provide some insight on what kind of questions you dealt with and what to emphasize to get the best score?

Thanks,

Sean
  • Options
    JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Congrats on the pass and nice score.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. With Network+ so fresh in your mind, you might like to take on Security+. You'll find that you have a lot of the knowledge so you'll probably be able to pass it within 30 days. Studying for this also helps you lay a solid foundation of knowledge related to security that is useful with just about any IT job and Security+ is a required certification for many DoD related IT jobs.

Afterwards, you can go Microsoft or Cisco but there are many variables such as what you enjoy, what experience you have, what type of job you're seeking, what types of jobs are available where you are, and more. Still, completing the Security+ is a good next step for many people.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    mnadesumnadesu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :) Hi may name is mathu from Germany. I pass my exam n+ n10-005today. I thank for all the People who subscribes to TechExams. It was very helpful and i can tell you it was not easy. My next step is subnetting. I hope i fing good lerning materials for this.

thanks for all again.
    mathu
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    popers4popers4 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All!!!

It's my first post on here. Congrats on ur exam, I've passed mine 5 days ago:D great feeling!!!
    I'm thinking CCNA, because I've already studied CCNA material but didn't book the exam jet. As for Security+, I think it's worth having it.

THX
    Pawel
  • Options
    matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
    go for the CCNA a lot of the knowledge that you learn in it can be applied to many of the listed exams
    Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
    Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP
  • Options
    Jacob25Jacob25 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Perhaps CCENT or CCNA can be your next exam
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!
    Party time. ;)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security