Another Security+ pass!!!!!!!

TechChica2012TechChica2012 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed just an hour ago! My adrenaline is still up from waiting for the score lol. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It had a lot of cryptography questions that I just didn't know. And the questions were sometimes worded funny. I'm so glad that is over.....

By the way I read Darril's book 2x and used nothing else but his book, the practice questions/flashcards from iphone app of Darril's and his blog posts.

Thanks Darril!

Comments

• lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Congrats, I can tell you're super stoked icon_cheers.gif
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great Job TechChica! Congrats! And you were worried! What's next?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Jacob25Jacob25 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. Glad to hear that the book, app, and blog posts helped. Good luck with your next adventure.
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass.
    What next? ;)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security