Options

A fail topic - correct PASS TOPIC :D

SerpicioSerpicio Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well....I guess it can't always go right from the first time. To be honest I'm not that dissapointed.
I don't have any experience in Win2K3 whatsoever. I studied the book from MS itself in 3 days, I setted up a lab ( 1 WK3 server and 1 XP ), and yesterday I took the exam. I got a 622 so almost got it icon_cry.gif

I am kinda proud that I still had 622 looking at my experience and study time...

The questions themselves were hard. My way was to eliminate what wasnt correct and read the questions and answers very well. I only got 622 so dont know if it was the right way lol, but it worked for me.

I had a few shadow copy questions, lots of permissions and some hardware 2.

After all it was very much fun to do and was very exciting to wait for your result lol :) I thought my stomach would explode in these 2 seconds haha

Anyway, I'm retaking the exam next monday so wish me luck. I am gonna continue to do the exercises in the MS book and read the **** series. Hopefully I will pass next time !!

This was my story about my first MS exam.

Serpicio out
I think my head is getting larger everytime I read a chapter....is that normal ?

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Sorry to hear - you will nail it on monday - GOOD LUCK
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Ricardo1Ricardo1 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's not bad.

With that score and determination, you're going to make it, come Monday.

Just keep up. You'll do it.

All the best.
    “Be generous without thought of reward”.
    “It takes two to see both sides of a Problem”.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    you may want to rethink some of your study material..... icon_rolleyes.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Thanks for the words guys, I just know I will pass this monday. I shall not fail icon_twisted.gif

Yeah, I started to read the sybex book and making up my own problems for studying. Doing alot of exercises and reading

Late hours every night but it will be worth it if I get more then 700 :)
    I think my head is getting larger everytime I read a chapter....is that normal ?
  • Options
    Yiieeeehaaaaaaa

Second time --> PASS !! 802

So....what happens next ? This is my first MS exam. I received a print out of the test center that I passed. Do I get a "real" certificate paper, one who is a bit nicer :P ? How/when do I get my "special" MS ID for looking at my profile on microsoft.com ?

Thanks guys
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ - can you give us any tips on the exam.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    you might want to leave out the "xxxxxxxxxx series" material for your next one. icon_neutral.gif
    witty comment
  • Options
    norman1nznorman1nz Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Serpicio wrote:
    So....what happens next ? This is my first MS exam. I received a print out of the test center that I passed. Do I get a "real" certificate paper, one who is a bit nicer :P ? How/when do I get my "special" MS ID for looking at my profile on microsoft.com ?

I just got my welcome kit today (cheap looking certificate, plastic card, lapel pin and leaflet of terms and limitations of using MCP logo) after passing exam and filling out online request about 5weeks ago. Although i do live in NZ.
    U should get an email after passing exam with MCP id and password then try find ur way round the site of blah blah...