Half way there!

jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed ICND1 this afternoon with a 937! Was worried going in because I wasn't doing as well as I was hoping on all of my practice exams, but the actual exam seemed much easier.

I used CBT Nuggets, Odom's ICND1 book, and select chapters from Lammle's CCNA book. I also have a small home lab with 2x 2950 and 3x 1721.

Next up is ICND2! I plan on using the same materials (with the ICND2 portions), as well as including the INE videos in my studies. My goal date is 5/17, but I'm hoping to get it done before then.

Comments

• linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
  • mdominomdomino Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Just passed mine last week and I'm aiming for the ICND2 and Sec+ in ~May as well.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations. Nice Score.

Good Luck on ICND2.
  • BobNakamuraBobNakamura Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D
    Goals for 2013
    - Get into a Computer Engineering program for university [✓]
    - Earn my CCNA Certification [✓]
    - Earn my CompTIA A+ Certification [ ]
    And then I will decide what to do from there...
  • Ls1raiderLs1raider Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome score! Congrats!!
    AAS Computer Networking and Service Technology
  • ch1vasch1vas Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! After my CCENT exam, I also thought that it was much easier than the practice exams. I used the practice exam that came together with the Official Cert Library.
    Goal 2013: CCENT (x); CCNA(x); Security+(x); ITIL Foundation ( )
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! Good luck, the ICND2 is harder!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • kevin31kevin31 Member Posts: 154
    Congratulations!

K
    LAB - 4 X 2651XM's 1 X 2620 3 X 2950 1 X 2509 AS 1 X 3550
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome score, congrats on the pass. :)
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats !
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

My exam is right around the corner
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! I'm loving this ICND2 stuff..after a bachelors in info systems and many various trainings I can finally say I found something I'm truly interested in haha