Looking for study material CCNP

jhk505jhk505 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was hoping someone have study material for CCNP (books) in pdf version. For CCNA, went through 9 tut, cbtnugget, trainsignal to obtain it but I am sure CCNP is beast in terms of difficulty compare to CCNA.

I think i should start studying for switching first. Does anyone have current books in PDF version?

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    No one's going to really want to "give" you their study material any more than they'd want to send you their hardcopy books. And if you're asking for someplace to download it, we're definitely not that kind of forum. Either way, it would be considered IP piracy to go sending the files across a forum or even in email.

I'd recommend you check out the Cisco Press CCNP Routing and Switching Official Certification Library. It comes in at just under $100, which is well worth the investment for a cert of this caliber. You'll get both the dead-tree copy as well as the PDF with each volume.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • jhk505jhk505 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry about that. I figure I can use this forum to get resource for preparing CCNP. I did buy Todd Lammle CCNA to prepare for the exam but wanted to get grasp on which book I should use to prepare for CCNP as well as study method to prepare for the exam. Sorry for not grasping the forum rules before posting.