BCRAN Passed

wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
Well after months of doing nothing (and I mean a lot of months) I decided now Im leaving the RAF its time to knuckle down and get this done, so sat it today and passed with an 850

just the CIT to complete my set, things are looking up as I also left the RAF to take a job as a 2nd/3rd line support engineer with one of the biggest UK ISP's.

Now cant stop theres studying to do.
Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.

Comments

• JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    congrats man......all d best for CIT.......
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats wildfire! icon_thumright.gif

I need to get going on my CCNP studies. As it is now my Cisco Network Security class is kicking my butt, due to lack of time because of work commitments. Time for me to recommit and and get my a** in gear!
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulaions wildfire. icon_cheers.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • pizzafartpizzafart Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Wildfire.
  • ferreiraedyferreiraedy Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation.
    What study material did you use for the test?
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    I used the Cisco press Exam Certification guide which was good for this exam. Also used Learnkeys from work but I think they were a little dated as not much on DSL technologies etc. I also used the Transcender Exam questions, this is the first time I used these and I have to say the impressed me. They are a lot better than Boson and make you think more, and in the even of you getting it wrong they have a nice handy link to a revelent cisco whitepaper! marvelous!

To be fair this exam I found to be the hardest so far for me out of the NP series, but I think I got a fair for questions wrong and still passed with some breathing room so all is good.

PS if your using the boson netsim for this exam its total rubbish in my opion and wouldnt waste your hard earned wonga on it!
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    :D Congratulations!

Don't forget that anything troubleshooting from the first 3 exams (and the study material) is fair game on the CIT.

RAF? The RAF? As in wear a uniform to work everyday? Or as a civilian?

And Congratulations on the new job! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!