Yaay. I passed my CISSP

AyencoAyenco Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to say a big thank you to this group as I took on board the comments and suggestion on how to go about the exam. I wrote my exam 2days ago and I passed after 2 attempts.

I am now an Associate of ISC2. Always think like a manager during the exam as it did help me a lot when answering the questions.

Cheers

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif When did you take your first attempt?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Althmash7Althmash7 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Please help me how did u clear ur exam .

As i was not able clear the exam
  • BundimanBundiman Member Posts: 201
    Great Job... and Congrats.
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Start Date: Apr 1st, 2013)
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Completed: Apr 25t, 2014)
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Nice job, what's up next for you?
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • sigsoldiersigsoldier Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • RanMicRanMic Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! was it difficult?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Big congrats to you! That is a huge accomplishment (*HR filter disintegrates )
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
    Congratulations Ayenco! Well done! How long do you have to gather experience before you will qualify for full certification?
    Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
  • moyondizvomoyondizvo Member Posts: 155
    Congratulations, great work icon_cheers.gif...
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • AyencoAyenco Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

i had my first attempt in July last year and tried again in November. On the first attempt I missed the passing score by 3 questions and the second by two. The mistake I made was that I left too much time before attempting it again.

I'll advice one should retake ASAP and study more on the areas one least performed. Also as i said in my previous post think like a manager and always stick with your first answer as you will always find two answers that seem right.

As for what is next now, I need to get a job in the infosec field as I have to gather the necessary experience. I have obtained an MSc in Information Security from Royal Holloway University of London so the number of years I need is reduced.

I'll appreciate if anyone can help with this and also give advice on the next examination that will be good to give a shot.

Cheers