Options

Best Comprehensive Study Material

RemzRRRemzRR Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got my CCNA June of last year by starting off with the official Books
ICND1/2 then switched to CBT Nuggets Briefly (Didn't care for Jeremy running on tangets)

Looking on getting my CCNP Switch exam done
-Purchased eqp (2x 2950's and 1 3550 Switch)
-Was able to obtain CBT Nuggets CCNP Vids

I don't prefer is teaching style
Vids are 30minutes+ and instead of staying on topic he rambles on about other things
TestOut was great it had vids along with reading material and quizzes and individual vids were no longer that 8-9 mins allowing you to digest material at your own pace better than breaking up long vids
Is there a more comprehensive learning program like TestOut for the CCNP Switch or complete (Switch. Routing, TS) ??

Comments

• Options
    llllvllllllllvllll Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried INE ? If not then u should.I have no idea about Testout But if u r looking for details u should go for INE videos.
  • Options
    Was able to only come across the Switch Vids
    Really like the overall structure of the vids and the instructor(s) get straight to the point
    Only slight problem is the Vids are long seen a vid which was an hour plus but minor issue
    Big Issue is can't locate the Troubleshoot/Route Vids .....
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction tho
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    I have used numerous materials (TEXT/VIDEO/COURSE).

I've found NONE to offer anything that Chris Bryant didn't already cover.

However, I've only cleared ROUTE so far, so I don't want to go too far with this endorsement until after I pass SWITCH and TSHOOT. So far, my opinion is based solely upon comparing course content, amongst many materials. His appears the most thorough.

Once I clear SWITCH, I'll be sure to confirm with a thread.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    lrblrb Member Posts: 526
    INE is good - I have only used them for CCIE and CCNP SP studies but from what I can tell their CCNP vids are pretty good too.

If you don't want to fork out the costs for the INE CCNP series, get the Cisco Press official guides and Routing TCP/IP Volume 1. This is what I used for CCNP anyway.

And I wouldn't bother trying to find TSHOOT material anyway. If you study hard for the ROUTE and SWITCH then this exam should be a piece of cake.
  • Options
    tanya_whitetanya_white Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, INE is one of the best ways to prepare certification exam, there video training material is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Options
    Was able to pass my CCNP Switch recently. I think the Bryant Advantage and the Version 3 of INE helped me out the most
    THanks for all the help