Options

Another pass!

runebaruneba Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
789 out of 900. I used: Exam Cram, Lammle's book and Darril's practice questions.

There were 4 simulations. I totally blew one of them, and another made no sense -- I might've blown it too. Oddly enough, after the 4 simulations were ever, I had only 80 questions left, which means they these simulations weigh more!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Security+ next?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    Gratz man icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]
  • Options
    runebaruneba Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys! =D

I would like to get Security+, but the exam is too expensive! I think I'm going to start applying for local jobs in help desk while deciding between Cisco and Microsoft routes!
  • Options
    dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    Comtia exams are too expensive, thankfully work paid for mine to stop me moaning about my pay rise
    Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass. Good luck with your next adventure.
  • Options
    flash27flash27 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am just getting started with mine.
  • Options
    _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□