Passed CEHv7 Today

lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
Definitely easier than I expected it to be. If you know your stuff you'll definitely pass. I had the All in One CEH book and I was able to take the bootcamp class through my job. I believe that I could have passed the test without taking the class, but it was nice to get a walkthrough instruction on some of the material. If you can't afford to take the class you should definitely search youtube/ securitytube for information your not clear on. Good luck to all future testers

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Gratz! This is def on my to do list before 2014.
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. Im using the AIO book and finding the questions at the end of the chapters easy so far. Im taking the exam on the 24th. Hope to get a pass as well!
  • joebannyjoebanny Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed mine on 2 attempts! What I found out after the first trial is the need to wet my hands with the tools not just read them- I actually installed and worked with the tools. The one place for most of the tool of course was BackTrack (used verson 5). That was a great help.
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats both of you! @ Joe is CEH+ a new cert ? :D
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • joebannyjoebanny Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Coty24, oops! that was an error from my profile, I fixed it now.

Thanks for the catch.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• alatheaalathea Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just got back from mine. 43 minutes, 85%. I feel like I should have done better considering how much time I spent on it, but Ill take 85%. I don't really have a frame of reference to know where 85% fits in between 70 and 100.
    BS Information Systems Management 2008 Doane College
    MS Information Security and Assurance 2013 WGU
  • lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome news!!! Congrats on passing.
  • DaBirdDaBird Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • gabyprgabypr Member Posts: 136 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! icon_cheers.gif
    EC-Council Master in Security Science M.S.S [Done]

Reading Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam prep by Sohel Akhter