ICND1 Down!!!

101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just came back from the testing center, passed with a 837. Not as good as I was hoping for, but a pass is a pass.

Now on to the ICND2, well after a few beers of course. drunken_smilie.gif
2017 Goals:
[x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5

Comments

• dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations sir, hope to go for mine soon.
  • pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Any tips for those of us looking to take it? Cheers!
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!What matters is you passed, forget the score!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Grats! Move onto the next one! So job upgrade next huh? icon_wink.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    pamccabe wrote: »
    Congratulations! Any tips for those of us looking to take it? Cheers!

As others have said, know subnetting and your show commands. The subnetting will come in handy not only for those direct "tell me the first valid host" type questions, but also in the ones that contain some topology that you have to diagnose.
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    webgeek wrote: »
    Grats! Move onto the next one! So job upgrade next huh? icon_wink.gif

Working on that too, just came back from a very promising interview. icon_cool.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

• PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! Knock ICND2 dead!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! (Although that was not a good score IMO)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security