Free CompTIA Network+ practice exam N10-005!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Forum,

Found a site that offers tons of practice exams for multiple subjects. They offer practice exams for almost anything possible. Check it out.

Quizlet.com

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Checking out this site and looks interesting...a lot of different topics.
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    Check answers for accuracy first if using this site though since the quizlets are created by common, ordinary people.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Xyro wrote: »
    Check answers for accuracy first if using this site though since the quizlets are created by common, ordinary people.

I did notice that....might not be a truly valid option...I would rather take quizzes off of TE icon_wink.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Ken217aKen217a Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tip on the web site. It looks really good. I have already saved some to my computer to print later. Ken
  • asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Most of the free sites offer questions pertaining to obsolete exam objectives. Also checkout transcender.com certexams.com, Boson and other similar sites. They offer lot of free questions with demo downloads. Good luck!
  • jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes indeed, it is interesting... thanks.