Options

Pass 640-822

KKrallmanKKrallman Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just had to create the post as others have.

Passed 640-822 with a 937 out of 1000, minimum passing 804.

Used CBTNuggets and Lammle's book primarily. Used Odom as a reference more than anything.

Only test I took was the ones in Lammle's book. Plus I did his Written Labs to practice iOS and such.

Subnettingquestions.com was awesome to make sure you are prepared to subnet quickly. My way is rule of 2 but whatever works for you.

Can't say I really knew I was ready, just scheduled it a few weeks out, prepped and took it. The nervousness of taking it was worse than the actual test itself.

Any questions, let me know. Already cracked Odom for 816 and watching CBTNuggets, hoping to have the 816 done by end of May.

Comments

• Options
    pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Keep up the momentum.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

I'm taking my exam early in April hoping for the same result
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. Whats next on the agenda?
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. ;)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security