Here's my "I passed RHCSA!" thread.

clarknovaclarknova Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just come home from a week away doing the rapid track course with the exam this morning. I can honestly say it was the most intense learning experience I've ever had. While I thought I knew most of the material from working through the first nine chapters of the Michael Jang book, what I really needed to learn was to do it at the pace necessary to make it through the exam. I received my results just a couple of hours after completing so I was spared the anxious wait over the weekend sweating over what to say to my employer on Monday if I'd failed!

Next up is the RHCE but I think I need to take a week off before I get back to it. If I get the chance to do another Red Hat I'll grab it with both hands, highly recommended.

Comments

• lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Awesome, congrats clarknova! icon_cheers.gif
  • brownwrapbrownwrap Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! Was your course given by Red Hat or a 3rd party?
  • clarknovaclarknova Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. My course was done by a third party company, I booked it from the Red Hat website. It was led by a RHCE/RHCI (Red Hat Certified Instructor) who was excellent.
  • log32log32 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 217
    awesome job mate, gl with RHCE
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• onesaintonesaint Member Posts: 801
    Congrats on the pass!
    Work in progress: picking up Postgres, elastisearch, redis, Cloudera, & AWS.
    Next up: eventually the RHCE and to start blogging again.

Control Protocol; my blog of exam notes and IT randomness