Passed Security+ 03/27

satya20satya20 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed the security+ today. Got 896/900. The three simulation questions were easy ones( easy, easy, easy. changed after seeing the first post.. icon_wink.gif) . I studied Darril's book multiple times and did questions in his book. I also did few mock questions here and there found on internet. But, Darril's book is the main resource.

Thanks, Darril, for such a great book! Also, this forum is a great motivation. I like seeing postings from others saying they passed the exam..

Satya

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Remember the NDA......
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • CorrstaCorrsta Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Excellent score, by the way.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass - great score. I'm betting others like seeing your post saying you passed too. Good luck with your next adventure.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Congrats on the Sec+ satya! Welcome to the club icon_cheers.gif
  • TheMontuTheMontu Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice score
  • satya20satya20 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, everyone!
  • Bill3rdshiftBill3rdshift Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats... You now meet the D.O.D 8570 Directive.

Dept of Defense Directive: DoDD 8570
    Reading: Incident Response & Disaster Recovery, Server 2008r2 Administration, IT Security Interviews Exposed
    Telecom Info Page: http://telecom.tbi.net