Selling certifications

Bruce LeeBruce Lee Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Watch this ! This people selling certifications, how sad !

xxxxxxxxx

Any experience ?
Bruce Lee

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    ha, it's the same company as this one, just under a different name.
    they're even offering CCIE, can't believe it.

anyone wanna "take down" their website? :D

then i was just thinking, what if this is a ploy by MS or someone to catch cheaters, after all you have to send them a copy of your passport or ID, then they can revoke your certs and bar you from them. icon_confused.gif
    or just scammers :D
    Q. Is this service legit?
    A. The answer is positive as all the exams will be conducted in the area where obtaining IT certifications for customers is legit business.
    wtf??
    witty comment
  • l33tgamal33tgama Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    surely that company is not legit, otherwise thousands of noobs would just purchase certificates. theres got to be a catch somewhere. icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif: makes me so sick. I mean wtf is the world comming to first xxxxxxxxx, now this god no wonder there are so many idiots in the it industry that dont have a clue lol. icon_mad.gif

"Fund the service through Western Union, Bank Wire or Credit Card." sounds like a scam to me.
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Q. Could you provide a phone number that I can reach your company?
    A. We used to but not at this moment since we found that 95% of the questions can find the answers here.

HAHA (enough said) icon_lol.gif

Legit my big hairy icon_exclaim.gificon_confused.gif: icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Scam, scam and ahh scam.

The first problem I have with this is very simple - its illegal.

The second is the grammer is very bad.

Thirdly there doesn't appear to actually be a service you can pay, they just want you to e-mail them your info.

Fourthly they have no reason whatsoever to need your passport

The fifth reason is they also don't need your address if they are Prometric or Thompson then your address is already in the system.

Theres probably more but thats more than enough reasons not to, other than its unethical
  • RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Check this out under their FAQ section:

A. We used to but not at this moment since we found that 95% of the questions can find the answers here.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Check this out under their FAQ section:

LOL icon_lol.gif
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    I would love to see what would happen when someone bought the CCIE written, and showed up for the lab!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Bruce Lee wrote:
    Watch this ! This people selling certifications, how sad !

xxxxxxxxx

Any experience ?

Webmaster wrote:
    Posting an URL in these forums is interpreted by google as a link from techexams.net to xxxxxxx, which gives them a bump in search results. Even the negative 'publicity' is an ad for such sites, so please do not post an url or name of such sites as you will only be doing them a favor.