ICND2 - Passed!

Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
Well, I've officially achieved my CCNA!

Passed ICND2 yesterday.

888/1000.

Exam was more difficult than expected. Also had a sim mess up on me (bug), but made the best of it.

Resources:

CBT Nuggets (Jeremy Cioara, you ARE the man!)
Free CCNA Workbook
Lammle
Odom
Labbed until my face fell off - then I reattached it and took my exam.
And of course, Techexams.net.

I *really* wanted to hit at least 900, but 888 is pretty darn close. Also, take into consideration that a sim flaked out on me, and I don't feel so bad after all. icon_wink.gif

Techexams: THANK YOU for running such a great site with such a great community! Thanks to EVERYONE for all their help.

On to CCNA:Security next!

Regards,

Sledge.
WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and great score! icon_thumright.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • dcren21dcren21 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and nice score. The score doesn't matter because it doesn't show on your certificate nor your shiny new logo. Good luck on the CCNA: Security. That's the one that I am starting now also.
    WGU B.S. IT - Security (Start Date 8/1/12) : Transferred | Required | In Progress | Completed
    AGC1 BBC1 LAE1 LUT1 QBT1 INT1 BVC1 RIT1 INC1 CUV1 BOV1 GAC1 HHT1 DHV1 CSV1 QLT1 IWC1 IWT1 DJV1 KET1 TPV1 CVV1 CJV1 KFT1 SBT1 RGT1 CTV1 CNV1 CQV1 COV1 AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1 MGC1 BNC1
  • mikesprangermikespranger Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats!

any advice for someone taking it in two weeks??
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    Congrats! Keep pushing forward!
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ch1vasch1vas Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Btw. 888 looks much cooler than 900 ;)
    Goal 2013: CCENT (x); CCNA(x); Security+(x); ITIL Foundation ( )
  • snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrates on the pass. Im nervous about this exam
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SIM problem?? Like what??
    Never heard of any complaint about SIM behavior before.
    Congrats on your pass though. :)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.