Passed Today

maks2maks2 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
...with 820. It was fairly straight forward. Couple of performance based questions.

Just putting this out there because I have used this forum few times.

--maks

Comments

• raybfreeraybfree Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sweet. What prep material did you use?
  • maks2maks2 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Darril's book primarily. Most of the things I already knew but book gave one place to refresh everything.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Whats next?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Macpro76Macpro76 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats. I took it last week and got a 695. Studying like crazy again, will make an attempt in a few weeks. Whats next?
    [ ] PDI+, [ ] Cloud Essentials, /B] [B Project+
    [*
    ] CompTIA: A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Healthcare IT, Green IT
    /B]*[SIZE=2 MTA: Server, OS, Network, Security
    /SIZE]*[SIZE=2 Apple: ACSP v10.8, ACMT v10.8, Mac Integration v10.7 & v10.8 [/SIZE]

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tdadarwala/
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    @Macpro75, Sorry to hear you dropped the exam but congrats on not letting it stop you. With a 695, you're close and if you fill in the gaps, I'm sure you'll pass the exam the next time you take it. Good luck.
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • maks2maks2 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

@webgeek: Already have MS and few yrs of work exp so thinking of CISSP may be CEH not sure yet.

Macpro76: Goodluck! Hope you pass it this time. Cheers!