Passed 70-680!

MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I took the exam today and passed! My study materials were the Poulton Book, Professor Messer's videos, and some lab time. It feels really good to pass that exam...Lol!

On to the 686 I guess...
If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:

Comments

• PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Congratz. I'll be taking my 410 in a month and then CCNA. icon_biggrin.gif
  • biggenebiggene Member Posts: 153 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass and best of luck in the future.

Gene
  • ITSupermanITSuperman Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! I barely passed that exam with a 700. What was your score?
  • JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Congrats on the pass taking mine soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! MrAgent - my score was a 700 as well, so don't feel so alone. It wasn't an easy test. But a pass is a pass!!
    If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:
  • KMYostKMYost Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I took that one and came up short, brutal test. So I took the MTA just to have something.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!