Exam Cram Book

xuxujoli77xuxujoli77 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know if this book good to study for the examicon_confused.gif:

"EXAM CRAM 2" Second edition N10-003

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    here are some reviews. ppl seem pretty content with it.
    witty comment
  • gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used it and is a great book for the net + exam.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Based on the "I passed" posts that have been posted in this forum throughout the past several years, the Exam Cram 2 + my TechNotes seem to be not only a popular, but also successful combination. Also why I listed it here: icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml
  • RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used it and it worked for me. I read the book, and used some practice exams as well as the practice exams in the book or CD. I didnt pass the exam by a whole lot, but it did work. I do have a few years of IT experience so I'm not sure how well the exam cram book would be for a beginner, but if you have A+ then you can probably make sense of the book without to many problems.
  • PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    I have also used it for my Network+ studies and of course the technotes here.

I passed it with these.

Best of luck with the exam.

Regards

Eamonn :D
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • mosimumosimu Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I relied on this book almost exclusively, and passed comfortably enough. Much of the information in the book was new to me.
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    is this book better than the Mike Myers?