Options

896/900 pass

JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was afraid of the performance based questions but they were pretty easy.

The one thing I can highly suggest other than reading Darryls book is study the acronyms.

I missed a question in regards to PKI. Was my fault since I didnt read the context of the question. One word threw it off.

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass and the great score. I'm sure many people that haven't taken it yet will appreciate your comment on the performance based questions because the do scare many people, but in the end, the just aren't that hard. Great info on the acronyms too - CompTIA seems to like to throw them in to the questions. (They're all in the Acronyms list at the back of the book with short explanations.)

Again, congrats. Missing only a single question is great. Good luck with your next adventure.
  • Options
    satya20satya20 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Wow.. Great score.. Sure, will go through the acronyms. Thanks.
  • Options
    nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and the great score! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Yeah the sims were pretty easy as long as you know your stuff you are good.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice score!!!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It was just a match up sim, two of them were, and the other one was a configuration sim.

When anyone goes to take the exam they will be surprised at how easy the performance questions are, considering you get the ones I had.

The main thing about this test really are the acronyms. You need to know what they stand for in order to understand the questions.
  • Options
    flash27flash27 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I read Mr. Gibson's book one time and I was able to pass the test 891/900. That's all you really need.
  • Options
    KeithJaggerKeithJagger Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Darril's book is the key, that's all I used and I passed with no problems....just follow the book and do what he recommends, plus if you're already here on the forums you already know that people are willing to help if you can't wrap your head around something. As far as the performance based questions, don't worry about those....I was freaked out by the idea of it and they were a walk in the park, and I'm not the greatest student in all honesty.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass, that's a solid score!
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass. :)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • Options
    acer1288acer1288 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! i passed on saturday! i also agree with the Acronyms!
  • Options
    Macpro76Macpro76 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats, excellent score.
    [ ] PDI+, [ ] Cloud Essentials, /B] [B Project+
    [*
    ] CompTIA: A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Healthcare IT, Green IT
    /B]*[SIZE=2 MTA: Server, OS, Network, Security
    /SIZE]*[SIZE=2 Apple: ACSP v10.8, ACMT v10.8, Mac Integration v10.7 & v10.8 [/SIZE]

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tdadarwala/
  • Options
    Crispin.afriyieaddoCrispin.afriyieaddo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey man wat question or like wat did they ask the most im takin my in a week. wat should i focus on
  • Options
    rscrtrscrt Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome! Congrats :)
  • Options
    JKB123JKB123 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, on crushing Security+! What's next in your cert path?