Vouchers Online

Sandra MorrisonSandra Morrison Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I think I'm ready to take the Hardware Core exam of the A+. I have Prometric and Vue testing centers close to me. Before I sign up with one of them at full price, I wondered if some of the sites online that advertise discounted vouchers are genuine. If they are, can you direct me to a site that you have used successfully.

This site has been my security blanket. Thanks for the help on my many questions.

Comments

• PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Here you go:

http://testvouchers.com/

I've used them and didn't get burned icon_wink.gif

Best of luck to you on your test - take your time, read everything carefully, and take a deep breath. But most importantly - have fun with the challenge.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Sandra MorrisonSandra Morrison Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This site is terrific. I am so grateful for the quick, informative replies. Keep it up!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Pavlov wrote:

Wow icon_eek.gif

Although they give a generous discount... exams are expensive! $160 for NET+ icon_confused.gif I took my CCNA for about $55 almost three years ago... I took all my exams while I was working for an outsourcing company, there I was a product becoming more valuable everytime I passed an exam... so they were happy to pay the exam fees for me icon_wink.gif
    Honestly I didn't realize they've become so expensive. Even more reasons to help you all pass the first time :D

Good luck Sandra, and be sure to let us know how you did.