Options

SECURE set for 4/20/2013

PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
I may move it up to this weekend if I feel comfortable by the end of the week.

This material definitely agrees with my brains happy place. I pick it up and retain it easier than other stuff i've gotten certs for.

Comments

• Options
    doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on 4/20 if you don't move it up. I always schedule way out and then move my exams up - not sure why.
  • Options
    Took it last Saturday, totally passed woo hoo. The labs were stupid easy but it had way to many questions. FIREWALL is next, looks way easier, I have a lot of real world ASA experience and I love them. I'm feeling like I can accomplish FIREWALL in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats!
  • Options
    doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very nice!

Good luck with Firewall - it was my favorite.

You're going to have to rent more room for your cert list pretty soon.
  • Options
    Yeah, its getting ridiculous. I will definitely be pursuing a CCDP this year as well since it is only 1 more test. After CCNP Security (which i'm just doing for fun since I love me some vpn and asa's) then picking up a CCDP I think I will have run out of excuses for CCIE:XXYY. INE's self study stuff looks promising but the fact that their lab rack is rented for the rest of the year is kind of a joke. I'm not sure whats next but I'll keep pushing forward and keeping my momentum up regardless of whatever I do cert wise.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Nice work! I've got SECURE to look forward to after VPN. Not sure if I want to do it before/after IPS.

Firewall is a great little exam, enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats and good luck on FIREWALL!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.