Passed CEHv7 Today!!!

noobmoonnoobmoon Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed CEHv7 today with 92%, it took me something above 100 minutes.
Overall it wasn't that hard as I expected and as I prepared for.
I study for it for couple of months, with All in One - Matt Walker, CEH Official Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide by Kimberly Graves and CBT nuggets CEH videos.
Plus I played with all the tools in the books, and a lot with metasploit.

Anyway, I got my exam score sheet, so whats next. Is there any web site I can download my certificate, will I get confirmation mail, How long should I wait to get paper certificate.

Any suggestions for next certificates.
CHFI?

Comments

• HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, in regards to the paper cert, it took the better part of 6 weeks for me to get mine. You'll get an email, eventually, and then they'll ship out your cert. It's coming from Germany, or at least mine did, so it may take a while to reach you. You can take the CHFI, but not sure if you'll get much out of it, it's even easier than the CEH.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • noobmoonnoobmoon Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Will I get ant form to fill as to my home address, correct name on the certificate.
    I don't get an e-certificate, downloadable pdf?
    If I get CHFI, will it matter... like is it something above CEH, is it required by some specific job title?
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. I also recently passed. You will have to wait up to 8 weeks to get your paper cert and welcome kit. Itll have instructions on how to log into their website. Its only been a couple of weeks for me... so 6 more to go.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□