70-680 and 70-685 Study Notes

ScOULarisScOULaris Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Since I've made use of notes shared by others on this forum, I figured I'd pay it forward by uploading mine for public consumption.

I passed the 70-680 a few weeks ago, and I am scheduled to take my 70-685 tomorrow morning. The notes aren't perfect by any means and probably have some oddities mixed in that only make sense to me, but I think someone out there will be able to glean something useful from them.

MCITP70-680ExamNotes.pdf

MCITP70-685ExamNotes.pdf

icon_cool.gif

Note: The first six pages of the 70-680 notes are a little weak, but pages 6-27 are much more thorough.

Comments

• mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    Thanks a lot, man! I just started studying for the 70-680. Hoping to have it knocked out in the next month or 2. Did you study long?
    Working on Linux+
  • jtphenomjtphenom Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey buddy. Thanks for the notes. Did you pass?
  • ScOULarisScOULaris Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the 70-680 on my second attempt, and I am currently preparing for my second attempt at the 70-685.

A word of warning: I found the 70-685 to be a harder test than the 70-680, despite how the consensus around here might seem. Don't sleep on it. It's a killer.

I was close on my first try (625, needed a 700), so I'm hopeful that I'll nail it on my second try like I did with the 680.
  • BgroffBgroff Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How did you upload your exam notes in PDF? I tried to do it in a post and its not an allowed file type. I want to upload my own notes for people to use.
  • Cold TitaniumCold Titanium Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can alternatively download MDT (MS Deployment Toolkit)
    * It’s hella robust and complicated

:)

Thanks!
    2014 Goals
    • Pass OSCP (In Progress)
    • Obtain employment in IT Security
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ScOULaris wrote: »
    I passed the 70-680 on my second attempt, and I am currently preparing for my second attempt at the 70-685.

A word of warning: I found the 70-685 to be a harder test than the 70-680, despite how the consensus around here might seem. Don't sleep on it. It's a killer.

I was close on my first try (625, needed a 700), so I'm hopeful that I'll nail it on my second try like I did with the 680.

Thanks for the notes. I am two years removed from taking my 70-680. And plan on sitting the 70-685 here within the next few months. So your notes will come in helpful. Let us know how you do on the re-take of the 70-685.

Thanks in advance
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • HummerHummer Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank for having your Notes.